Aussie Kiwi Clan

Fable II Aussie/Kiwi Clan Forum.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Best feature of The Orange Box

Go down 

What is the best overall game in The Orange Box?
Half-Life 2
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Episode One
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Episode Two
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Portal
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
Team Fortress 2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Skyler ZX

PostSubject: Best feature of The Orange Box   Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Thought I'd be the first to make a thread in the General Discussion section Very Happy and what better way to start things of than a poll on The Orange Box (godly). Now this is more directed to the xbox360 version of The Orange Box simply because I haven't played the PC version (will be buying it when my bits arrive for my new computer on Friday).

I have to say Portal, narrowly over Ep 2. Episode two was incredible, the story was thrilling and electric but it just doesn't have the same spark as Portal does. I found Portal so damn entertaining because:
-The story was great
-The writing was fantastic (comedy was hilarious Thumbs up)
-The concept itself was incredibly unique

All the others where amazing as well but I think Portal topped it off. My only issue with it was that it was a little short Razz. Hopefully when Episode Three is released (Shocked) it may come with a new version of portal or something. Anyway, cast your votes Thumbs up.

PS, if you haven't player The Orange Box... well.... GET IT ASAP! Thumbs up Thumbs up

PostSubject: Re: Best feature of The Orange Box   Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Skyler ZX wrote:
Thought I'd be the first to make a thread in the General Discussion section Very Happy and what better way to start things of than a poll on The Orange Box (godly). Now this is more directed to the xbox360 version of The Orange Box simply because I haven't played the PC version (will be buying it when my bits arrive for my new computer on Friday).

I have to say Portal, narrowly over Ep 2. Episode two was incredible, the story was thrilling and electric but it just doesn't have the same spark as Portal does. I found Portal so damn entertaining because:
-The story was great
-The writing was fantastic (comedy was hilarious Thumbs up)
-The concept itself was incredibly unique

All the others where amazing as well but I think Portal topped it off. My only issue with it was that it was a little short Razz. Hopefully when Episode Three is released (Shocked) it may come with a new version of portal or something. Anyway, cast your votes Thumbs up.

PS, if you haven't player The Orange Box... well.... GET IT ASAP! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Delicious KAIKE YOU MUST EAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Best feature of The Orange Box
Page 1 of 1