Aussie Kiwi Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aussie Kiwi Clan

Fable II Aussie/Kiwi Clan Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler ZX

Skyler ZX

This sucks Empty
PostSubject: This sucks   This sucks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 am

Well, I was pumped all day. I have everything for my new computer except my processor and my operating system which should have arrived today. Instead, I ruined the latter of the day, sitting in my room then running to the window when every I heard something that might be a postage van, footsteps and even voices. Now, its 4:53, obviously too late for any mail to arrive and I fell like crap. Probably my fault for getting my hopes up. And the worst thing about it, since its Friday and there is no mail on the weekends so my parts won't be until Monday. Hopefully playing Halo 3 with you guys tonight will brighten my mood.

On another note, I helped my step mums friend move house today which earn't me $100 and a sore back. That means that I can now afford my 22' monitor so I'll probably buy that online this weekend and hope it arrives before next weekend (which it should or I'll scream Evil or Very Mad).
Back to top Go down

This sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Kiwi Clan :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: