Aussie Kiwi Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aussie Kiwi Clan

Fable II Aussie/Kiwi Clan Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero Dolls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethrien

Hero Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Hero Dolls   Hero Dolls Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 am

So apparently each game world has only one type of Hero Doll meaning you have to trade between games inorder to collect them all.

So what hero doll do you have in your world? And where did you find it?

I have the Hammer Doll and I got it as the second place prize at the shooting range.

Also there is one other Doll that you get after playing the game on this website: www.fable2.com
However to get it into your game you need to open a chest thats apparently near the Chamber of Fate. I have been unable to find it however. Does anyone know where it is? Apparently it tells you to go to www.fable2.com when you try to open it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler ZX

Skyler ZX

Hero Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Dolls   Hero Dolls Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 am

Yeah I heard the same, think I read it on the booklet or something.

I don't have my doll yet, but I'll try out the shooting range a little later (my sister is playing now because I've been a 360 hog the last few days Very Happy )

I've been wondering how to get the stuff that I won at the fable2.com website. I'll have a look around the Chamber of Fate next time I'm on then get back to you Thumbs up .
Back to top Go down

Hero Dolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussie Kiwi Clan :: Clan Discussion :: Clan General Discussion-
Jump to: